What's in the box
Asrock B550M Steel Legend Motherboard
What's in the box
Asrock B550M Steel Legend Motherboard
Asrock B550M Steel Legend Motherboard
-Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 3000, 3000 G-Series, 4000 G-Series, 5000 and 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors*
-10 Power Phase Design, Dr. MOS
-Supports DDR4 4733+ (OC)
-1 PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 M.2 Key E for WiFi
-Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
-7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
-6 SATA3, 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4), 1 M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x2 & SATA3)
-2 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear Type A+C), 8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Front, 4 Rear)
-Dragon 2.5G LAN
Steel Legend represents the philosophical state of rock-solid durability and irresistible aesthetics. Built around most demanding specs and features, the Steel Legend series aims at daily users and mainstream enthusiasts! Providing a strong array of materials/components to ensure a stable and reliable performance.
Get Endless Performance Possibilities with Steel Style
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned in 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game.
Dr.MOS is the integrated power stage solution which is optimized for synchronous buck-set down voltage applications! Compared to traditional discrete MOSFETs, it intelligently delivers higher current for each phase, thus providing improved thermal result and superior performance.
Premium 60A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 60A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Hi-Density Power Connector
Reduces 23% power loss and decreases the connector’s temperature by 22 degrees Celsius.
8+4 12V Power Connectors
24-pin ATX Power Connector
2oz Copper PCB
2 ounce copper inner layers that provide stable signal traces and power shapes! Delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking, it's able to support the latest DDR4 memory modules with most extreme memory performance!
RULE YOUR OWN LIGHTING WAY - POLYCHROME RGB
ASRock motherboards deliver stunning performance and superior aesthetics to rule your own colorful lighting way! ASRock offers a very comprehensive control to perform the built-in RGB LEDs or the connected LED strips, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and any RGB devices smoothly. Devices can be synchronized across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories as well.
Dragon 2.5 Gb/s LAN
The intelligent 2.5Gb/s LAN platform is built for maximum networking performance for the demanding requirements of home networking, content creators, online gamers and high-quality streaming media. Boost networking performance up to 2.5X the bandwidth compared to the standard gigabit Ethernet, you’ll enjoy the faster and uncompromised connectivity experience for gaming, file transfers and backups.
Automatically detects and accelerates game traffic ahead of other network traffic for smoother, stutter-free in-game performance and the competitive edge.
A SOLID M.2-SOLUTION PERFORMER
Dual M.2 For SSD, Supports Type 22110 M.2
Ready for higher capacity and even faster Type 22110 M.2 NVMe SSD to fulfill the need of performance. Hyper M.2 socket that supports PCIe Gen4 x4 while M.2 socket is capable of running PCIe Gen3 x2 and SATA3 mode.
Good M.2 SSD protection is important for longevity and stability. ASRock provides a completed M.2 armor solution that makes SSDs to run in a certain low temperature.
AMD SMART ACCESS MEMORY
Conventional PC systems processor can only access a fraction of graphics memory and limits system performance. With AMD Smart Access Memory, the data channel gets expanded to harness the full potential of GPU memory, removes the bottleneck and increase performance.
Reinforced Steel Slot [PCIe 4.0 Version]
The reinforced steel slot comes with the next generation PCI Express 4.0 standard. The various benefits include:
✔ Extra anchor points
✔ Stronger latch
✔ Ensure signal stability
✔ Make sure heavy graphics cards to be well-installed.
Dual USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.2 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi
Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
Flexible Integrated I/O Shield
Unlike most so called pre-mounted I/O shield that is only decorated with fancy color schemes. We reserve more tolerance space and allow IO shield is adjustable when installing, thus fitting chassis perfectly without any mechanical issue.
Dual Graphics Outputs
Complete with two types of most used connectors! Packed with a HDMI + DisplayPort combo, you have more graphics output options now.
AMD StoreMI Technology
A powerful tool that combines the speed of your SSD with the capacity of your hard disk into a single, fast, easy-to-manage drive, AMD StoreMI technology “combines” these two types of storage into a single drive and automatically moves the data you access the most to the SSD, so you get the best of both worlds.
Gold Audio Jacks
Everything will wear off in time, but gold looks better! Gold audio jack provides stable sound transmission!
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Brand : Asrock
Model : B550M Steel
ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2
- ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s)
- ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s)
ASRock Super Alloy
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Premium 60A Power Choke
- 50A Dr.MOS
- Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- I/O Armor
- Matte Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
- 2oz Copper PCB
ASRock Steel Slot Gen4
ASRock Full Coverage M.2 Heatsink
ASRock Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4)
ASRock POST Status Checker (PSC)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 3000, 3000 G-Series, 4000 G-Series, 5000 and 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors*
- Digi Power design
- 10 Power Phase design
*Not compatible with AMD Athlon™ Processors.
- AMD B550
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Vermeer) support DDR4 4533+(OC) / 4466(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4333(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 4533+(OC) / 4466(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4333(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series APUs (Cezanne) support DDR4 4733+(OC) / 4666(OC) / 4600(OC) / 4533(OC) / 4466(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4333(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series APUs (Renoir) support DDR4 4733+(OC) / 4666(OC) / 4600(OC) / 4533(OC) / 4466(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4333(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series APUs (Picasso) support DDR4 3333+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB**
- Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
- 256Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 5.1 compliance wake up events
- Supports jumperfree
- SMBIOS 2.3 support
- CPU, CPU VDDCR_SOC, DRAM, VPPM, 1.05V_PROM_S5, 2.5V_PROM, +1.8VSB, VDDP Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Integrated AMD Radeon Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU*
- DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0
- Shared memory default 2GB. Max Shared memory supports up to 16GB.**
- Dual graphics output: support HDMI and DisplayPort 1.4 ports by independent display controllers
- Supports HDMI 2.1 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution up to 5K (5120x2880)@120Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.1 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) with HDMI 2.1
- Supports HDCP 2.3 with HDMI 2.1 and DisplayPort 1.4 Ports***
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 2.1 and DisplayPort 1.4 Ports
- Supports Microsoft® PlayReady
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection
- PCB Isolate Shielding
- Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
- Gold Audio Jacks
- Nahimic Audio
- 2.5 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000/2500 Mb/s
- Dragon RTL8125BG
- Supports Dragon 2.5G LAN Software
- Smart Auto Adjust Bandwidth Control
- Visual User Friendly UI
- Visual Network Usage Statistics
- Optimized Default Setting for Game, Browser, and Streaming Modes
- User Customized Priority Control
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Vermeer and Matisse)
- 2 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1: Gen4x16 mode; PCIE3: Gen3 x4 mode)*
AMD Ryzen series APUs (Cezanne and Renoir)
- 2 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1: Gen3x16 mode; PCIE3: Gen3 x4 mode)*
AMD Ryzen series APUs (Picasso)
- 2 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1: Gen3x8 mode; PCIE3: Gen3 x4 mode)*
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slot
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
- 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT PCIe WiFi module
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) (with Vermeer, Matisse) or Gen3x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Cezanne, Renoir and Picasso)**
- 1 x M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x2 (16 Gb/s)**
- 1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 2 x RGB LED Headers*
- 2 x Addressable LED Headers**
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)***
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)****
- 4 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
Rear Panel I/O
- 2 x Antenna Mounting Points
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (ASMedia ASM1074 hub) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- 1 x Clear CMOS Button
- HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone (Gold Audio Jacks)
Software and UEFI
- ASRock Motherboard Utility (A-Tuning)
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC*
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- Temperature Sensing: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, CPU VDDCR_SOC, DRAM, VPPM, 1.05V_PROM_S5, +1.8V, VDDP
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.6-in x 9.6-in, 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm
- 2oz Copper PCB
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 11 64-bit
- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
|CPU Socket Type||AMD AM4|
|CPU Type||Ryzen™ 3000, 3000 G-Series, 4000 G-Series, 5000 and 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors|
|Number of Memory Slots||4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots|
|Maximum Memory Supported||128GB|
|Channel Supported||Dual Channel|
|PCI Slots||AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Vermeer and Matisse) - 2 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1: Gen4x16 mode; PCIE3: Gen3 x4 mode)* AMD Ryzen series APUs (Cezanne and Renoir) - 2 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1: Ge|
|SATA 3Gb/s||6xSATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors|
|Onboard Video Chipset||N/A|
|Audio Chipset||Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec|
|Max LAN Speed||2.5 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000/2500 Mb/s|
|LAN Chipset||Dragon RTL8125BG|
|Rear Panel Ports|
|PS/2||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port|
|Video Ports||1 x DisplayPort 1.4|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI|
|USB||1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection); 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection); 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection); 4 x USB 2.0 Por|
|S/PDIF Out||1 x Optical S/PDIF out|
|Audio Ports||1 x RJ-45 LAN Port|
|Onboard USB||1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection); 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection); 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (ASMedia ASM1074 hub) (Supports ESD Protect|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX|
Ready for Immediate Dispatch
Product is in stock and will be dispatched within 24 hours.
Out of Stock
Product is out of stock. Product is an existing current model but stock arrival status unknown.
Stock is available and will be dispatched in 2 to 3 days.
Product is listed and available as per Company notification but availability dependent on stock status with distributor.
Product expected anytime soon within 2 days to 2 weeks. Book your product. Full refund if not available within 2 Weeks.